Meet The Doctor
Some of my highlights
Hi, my name is Dr. Matt Glass. My path to becoming the Doctor I am today started when I developed a serious physical condition in my mid-twenties and found myself on a hospital bed about to undergo a serious medical procedure. During the time getting ready for the procedure there was a moment of awakening for me. As I reflected how I got to this point, I realized that the reason I was there was that ever since i has the first symptom years earlier, I kept following the same medical approach of trying to simply treat the symptom and solve my health problem from the outside-in with pills, potions, and lotions, which at best had offered minor symptomatic relief while the underlying cause of my health issue progressed. I realized in that moment that the key to my healing was within. So I left that hospital bed without the procedure and set out on a path to discover what is healing and how does one accomplish healing in their lives.
I discovered Chiropractic and the simplicity of Chiropractic, just unblocking what is blocked and restoring normal function so one can heal properly. After a period of time under Chiropractic care and lifestyle changes that were congruent with the principles I was being taught, healing was taking place and what once was a crisis became a distant but pivotal memory. After that my path was set, and I vowed to dedicate my life to sharing the philosophy, science and art of Chiropractic with the world.
- Dr. Glass is one of just a handfull of Chiropractors in the world that has training in 3 different Upper Cervical Procedures: 1. Qsm3(Quantum Spinal Mecahnics) 2. NUCCA 3. Knee Chest Specific
- Worked and Trained with the only triple board certified Chiropractor in the U.S. and the founder of Quantum Spinal Mechanics(QSM3)
- Post Graduate studies in X-Ray Physics, Spinal Mechanics, Upper Cervical Neurology, and Chiropractic Philosophy.
- Certified Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Crossfit Kids Trainer
- Member of Delta Sigma Chi – Professional Chiropractic Fraternitiy
“I’ve seen Dr. Glass for almost 2 years. Initially I was impressed how he was different than the typical chiropractic treatment. I’m a clinical massage therapist of almost 10 years and I am very choosy on who I see for any treatment. He has a great personality and is great at explaining in detail his methods, which all make sense and has broadened my ideas on chiropractic as a whole. Ever since I started with cervical treatments, there’s just no other to compare.”